Why Partner with Us?
The Atlanta Chapter truly appreciates the continuous support of our corporate partners. We value those great relationships that we have worked very hard to establish. Being a NABA - Atlanta Chapter corporate partner holds considerable value; here are some of the key benefits:
- Fulfill your commitment to diversity.
- Exclusive access to a motivated talent base in Finance and Accounting.
- Opportunities to give back to local communities.
- Opportunities to network with elite business professionals.
- Opportunity to expand brand, and showcase your products and services in untapped markets.
- Speaking opportunities during chapter meetings, Southern Region Student Conferences, or Accounting Career Awareness Programs etc…
- Recognition on our websites, newsletters and other publications.
- Free job posting or e-mail campaigns.
NABA - Atlanta Chapter is the second largest NABA Chapter in the country with between 200 - 300 professional members, and is closely affiliated to the NABA student chapters in the Metropolitan Atlanta area. To learn more about ways to partner with NABA - Atlanta Chapter, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
One of NABA’s main goals - aligned with our motto “Lifting as We Climb”- is to provide incentives and opportunities for the next generation to pursue fulfilling careers in the fields of finance and accounting. For over 30 years, the Atlanta Chapter of NABA has provided scholarships for high school and college students who show their commitment to pursuing careers in accounting and finance. With the help of our members and corporate partners, we have presented scholarships to a multitude of students throughout the years; those students have gone on to achieve great success throughout their careers, while maintaining their involvement with NABA. Each year, the Atlanta Chapter contributes thousands of dollars in scholarship funds to high schools and college students. Our goal for FY 2015 is to increase our scholarship fund 30% from board, member and corporate support.
To learn more about our scholarship programs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.